2020 Farm Journal Corn and Soybean College
This year the Farm Journal Corn and Soybean College will be a virtual one-day event.
Sessions will start on Wednesday, August 19th at 8 a.m. Central Standard Time and run until 11 a.m., followed by a two-hour lunch break and then will return from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
- If you purchase a Standard Attendee ticket, you be able to watch and participate on August 19th, and you will be emailed a login two days after the event that will allow you to rewatch the recording of the day. The link to the recording will stay active until Tuesday, August 25th, 2020.
- If you are registering a group of 5 or more people, please contact us for group rates at email@example.com
- Tickets must be bought in advance of the event. Ticket sales will shut down at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 18th or when max attendance for the event has been reached.
- We have been approved for 6 CEU credits for this event. The instructions we have received say growers who watch the presentation live can receive pre-approved CEU credit. (To receive this credit you must be registered as an attendee and send us your name and CCA number to be added to sign-in sheet) If you watch the taped version of the presentation later, you will be able to self-report those sessions.
- Once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given.
- You do not need a camera/microphone to participate in the virtual event. Once you register, you will get emailed the link to use on the 19th. There is a chat function built into the link that allows you to submit your questions throughout the day and during the live Q and A sessions in-between segments.
- Because of our webinar platform’s time blocks, it displays as multiple sessions. The event is a single one-day event and when you register the only selectable option is “Register to all dates below” selecting that will set you up for the August 19th event.
August 19, 2020
- Contact For Group of 5+ Discount Pricing
Single Virtual Attendee
- Standard Attendee
Remote Viewing Site
- Contact For Remote Viewing Site Pricing
August 19, 2020
(Group Discounts Available)