2020 Farm Journal Corn and Soybean College
This two-day non sponsored event provides classroom style sessions as well as hands-on breakouts to help sustain bushels and constrain costs.
This two-day session brings together presenters, farmers, and industry personnel that are passionate about raising the bar in farming. As always, the two days will be packed with content and multiple opportunities to get your questions answered.
- If you are registering multiple people from the same operation, the first registrant is a “Standard Attendee” and then the following registrants will be “Additional Attendee” tickets.
- If you are registering a group of 10 or more people, please contact us for group rates at email@example.com
- Tickets must be bought in advance of the event, there will NOT be any tickets available at the door.
- Refunds are subject to the following policy:
- ticket cost (minus tax and Eventbrite handling fees) is refundable through June 1st, 2020.
- June 2nd -June 22nd ticket cost (minus tax and EventBrite handling fees) is 50% refundable.
- Sorry no refunds after June 22nd, 2020
July 21 – July 22, 2020
- Standard Attendee
- 2nd and Up Attendees (Must All Be From Same Address)
- Contact For Group Discount Pricing
July 21, 2020
July 22, 2020
(Multiple Attendee Discounts Available)
9051 Bucks Road
Heyworth, IL USA
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
1 Lyon Court
Bloomington, IL 67107
A room rate of $79.95 (plus tax) per night for a single room and $89.95 (plus tax) per night for a double room has been reserved at the hotel above.
Please call and mention the Corn College room block before 6/20/20 to receive this discounted rate. Rooms are subject to availability.