2020 Farm Journal Corn and Soybean College
This year the Farm Journal Corn and Soybean College will be a virtual one-day event.
Sessions will start on Wednesday, August 19th at 8 a.m. Central Standard Time and run until 11 a.m., followed by a two-hour lunch break and then will return from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
- If you purchase a Standard Attendee ticket, you be able to watch and participate on August 19th, and you will be emailed a login two days after the event that will allow you to rewatch the recording of the day. The link to the recording will stay active until Tuesday, August 25th, 2020.
- If you are registering a group of 5 or more people, please contact us for group rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets must be bought in advance of the event. Ticket sales will shut down at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 18th or when max attendance for the event has been reached.
- We have been approved for 6 CEU credits for this event. The instructions we have received say growers who watch the presentation live can receive pre-approved CEU credit. (To receive this credit you must be registered as an attendee and send us your name and CCA number to be added to sign-in sheet) If you watch the taped version of the presentation later, you will be able to self-report those sessions.
- Once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given.
- You do not need a camera/microphone to participate in the virtual event. Once you register, you will get emailed the link to use on the 19th. There is a chat function built into the link that allows you to submit your questions throughout the day and during the live Q and A sessions in-between segments.
- Because of our webinar platform’s time blocks, it displays as multiple sessions. The event is a single one-day event and when you register the only selectable option is “Register to all dates below” selecting that will set you up for the August 19th event.
August 19, 2020
(Group Discounts Available)